Ages

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Mother's Day

Here is a beautiful picture that Danika made for me for Mother's Day. It's me walking outside with Wyatt. I have to brag, my daughter sure is talented. I had a wonderful Mother's Day. We went to Smitty's for breakfast(which I pigged out), played at the play ground, went to the greenhouses to get some flowers and had an awesome rib supper that Chad made. I couldn't have had a better day:) Chad and Danika built this bird house together. Danika keeps checking everyday if a bird moved in. No neighbors yet. Cades favorite thing to do, talk on the phone ( I wonder who he gets that from) and ride his Zebra. I thought this is a nice picture to show you that Chad took. She sure gets her good looks from her mom:) Canada's Next Top Model here she comes.
Posted by Picasa